Year 11 Transition
This information is for students who have applied to study with us from September and have accepted their offer. If you have not yet applied, please follow this link for the latest information on applications. If you have received an offer but have not accepted it yet, please follow this link.
Here you will find everything you need for your Virtual Transition Experience. Please make sure you:
- Have read, in full, the letter sent to you on 18 June and have completed all the pre-enrolment forms (linked at the bottom of this page). If you have completed them already, you don't need to do this again;
- Join the live welcome talk at 9:30am on Wednesday 30 June, via the link that has been emailed to you;
- Watch the welcome video for your home learning community;
- Watch the subject sessions for each of the courses on your current offer;
- Make a start on the summer work;
- Keep an eye out for further information about enrolment and contact us if you have unanswered questions.
Cotham Learning Community Film
Redland Green Learning Community Film
Subject Area Videos
While we will try to base the majority of your lessons at your home community, you may have one or more lessons at the other site and so might find it useful to watch both Cotham and RGS versions (where both are available). Please be assured that course content and delivery is shared collaboratively across the centre to ensure our students get a consistent experience of a course, wherever they are taught.
Cotham Learning Community
- Internal Applicants’ Letter
- External Applicants’ Letter
- Student pre-enrolment form
- Parent/Carer pre-enrolment form
Redland Green Learning Community